What are the available Twitter options for Eventsential?
There are several things you can use Twitter for in Eventsential:
- Display a specific Twitter user's tweets
- Display all tweets using a specific hashtag
- Display all tweets matching a specific search
In addition to being able to configure content, you also have some control over how these will display on the mobile apps.
- Use the embedded timeline widget everywhere: This "web" version or embedded timeline allows users to log into their account and interact with the tweets, but with the tradeoff of not being a smooth native experience
- Render native user timeline/Render native search results timeline: These options will tell the app to render using the "native" Twitter SDK, which will make it flow and look right at home on a mobile device.
Think of the experience comparison being like that of using the Twitter web site versus using the native Twitter app. We encourage you to give both options a try if you're unsure, to see how it will feel for your users.