Attendee Troubleshooting Tips
Attendee App Troubleshooting Tips
- If attendees are trying to enter an event and receive a message that none of the e-mails on the account are correct, make sure they've:
- 1) Verified their e-mail address
- 2) Spelled their e-mail address correctly
- E-mail verification links expire after a short time. It's recommended attendees verify them right after account creation. If the e-mail verification link expires, there are instructions to re-send the verification from the website.
- If attendees created an account with an invalid email address, ask them to create a new account.
- If attendees do not recall their password, they can click or tap Forgot My Password on the login screen.
- If attendees forget the name of their app account, they can find it using the What's my app account? link on the login screen.
- If attendees get the message that their email address is incorrect and they also get the message their email address is already in use when they try to create a new account, please contact Results Direct App Support for assistance.