Events can be viewed and tested prior to making them available to attendees. In the backoffice, click the Enable Preview box on the Event Info screen for an unpublished event.
To view the unpublished event on your mobile device simply follow these steps:
- On a branded Enterprise app, first tap the Search icon from the Organization screen (In Eventsential Express, skip this step)
- Tap inside the search bar to focus it
- Tap the "I have an event code!" button
- In the dialog box, enter the code as it appears in the backoffice:
You will now see the prompt for the unpublished event / organization and you may download it!
- You can use this same code after publishing the event, and share it with attendees to link them directly to your event
- In preview mode, events won't automatically update. You will need to manually refresh the event data in order to see any changes you make in the backoffice.
You can download a version of eventsential from either itune or google play. Either search for the app Eventsential by Results Direct or click on one of the following buttons.