Add New Engagefully Menu Item
Engagefully by Results Direct is customizable to the unique needs of your organization. You can quickly add new Menu Items to the app navigat
on at any time.
- Click on Manage Menu button. Located on the top navigation bar.
- On the Menu Configuration screen. Scroll down and on the right side of the screen you will see a "create new item" button. Press this to start creating your new menu item.
- To create your new menu item, start by creating a descriptive title and add it in the Name Field.
- Next, select the type of content. There are 3 content types to choose from: Linked Content, Information Content and Syndicated Content. Each Content Type is explained below.
- Linked Content - Select Linked Content and either enter a URL or upload a file.
- Information Content - Select Information Content and using the WYSIWYG editor, add your custom content. You can enter and format your text, insert hyperlinks and images, and much more.
- Syndicated Content - Select Syndicated Content to insert a RSS Feed. (Example: CNN RSS Feed)
- Lastly, click the green Create button on the grey primary navigation bar.